Friday, October 10, 2014

Campus in Fall

     If you know me at all (or if you read my last post), you'll know that I LOVE FALL!!! So today, after classes I decided to walk around campus and just take some pictures (something I haven't done in a long time). In the course of about 10 minutes I accumulated about 60 photos that were SO hard to narrow down to just a few to post on here! Soon some girls from my floor and I are going to have a photoshoot with us actually IN the pictures, but for now enjoy the photos of trees, buildings, a squirrel, and random inanimate objects :) Leave a comment to let me know which pix are your favorite!







     And now for the random lyrics of the day:

Come ye sinners, poor and needy,
Weak and wounded, sick and sore;
Jesus ready stands to save you,
Full of pity, love, and pow'r.

I will arise and go to Jesus,
He will embrace me in His arms;
In the arms of my dear Savior,
O there are ten thousand charms.

Come, ye thirsty, come and welcome,
God's free bounty glorify;
True belief and true repentance,
Ev'ry grace that brings you nigh.

Come ye weary, heavy laden,
Lost and ruined by the fall;
If you tarry till you're better,
You will never come at all.

Let not conscience make you linger,
Nor of fitness fondly dream;
All the fitness He requireth
Is to feel your need of Him.

~"Come, Ye Sinners" by Joseph Hart

And here's the song, in case you want to listen to it!

2 comments:

  1. Dad and I love the song video! It was such a pretty tune and the words are so heartfelt to a Christian and to those who've yet to come to Christ in surrender. so glad He welcomes us all. I really like the squirrel pic....because it looks like a great one to caption!!! :) And all the buildings with fall all around...ahhhh! Love the architecture of the first four A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so pretty! My favorite is either the first lamp post one (which totally reminded me of Narnia) or the squirrel. :D

    Aaaand yes, Autumn is amazing. ^_^

    ReplyDelete