- I don't have any reason to fear death of eternity. I'm heaven-bound!
- My sins and failures are not held against me. Because of Jesus, I am forgiven!
- My life has a reason, a purpose, meaning, and a destiny!
- I am a child of the One True King... a beloved daughter and a princess of the Kingdom.
- The Holy Spirit, GOD IN ME, is my constant convicter, corrector, comforter, and companion...but NOT condemner. "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" (Romans 8:1, ESV).
- My joy, peace, and security do not depend on my outward circumstances, buy my inward Hope.
- I have the incredible honor and privilege to tell others how they, too, can experience all of the above and MORE if they choose Jesus! (OK, I just realized that sounds like a cheesy telemarketer line... "But wait! There's more!" :) ) I am an ambassador for Him.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." (2 Cor. 5:17-21, ESV).