Monday, September 5, 2011

My First Blog Post :)

          This is my very first post on my brand-new blog!!!! So I thought I'd use it to tell you a little bit about this blog, "Amber on the Mountain".
          The name comes from a story book that mom and dad got for me a long time ago. They had gone out (on a date, I think) and when they came back, they had a gift for Caleb and I. They had gone to a book store, and looked through the books to find one with each of our names in the titles. For Caleb, they found one about Caleb in the Bible. I don't remember exactly what it was called, but it had "Caleb" in the title somewhere. And for me, they found a beautiful picture book called "Amber on the Mountain". I don't remember it much, and I don't know what happened to the book, as I haven't seen it in years. But I do know that it was about a little girl with blonde hair, who lived up on a mountain. Just like me! So I thought that that was an appropriate title.
         My mom has just recently started blogging as well, and I've been practicing on her blog for a while. We're both still getting used to it. I think it's so fun to play around with the appearance and colors and other such things :)
          Anyway, hopefully I'll figure out how to do this, and it will be a big encouragement to everyone who reads it.
          Ta-ta for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment